Tribute to Billy Mays Tribute to Billy Mays

cool...

It's a cool movie, the font choice was great, but the animation wasn't the best.
Nice tribute, by the way :p

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

epic

This was epic
Plus, it was done with no blood! It's not impossible!
9/10 it was epic, maybe work on animation a bit bit more.

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

I like this

What font did you use for the logo("Super Mario Bros." part)?

Game About Game Literacy Game About Game Literacy

Awesome Game

Dang, that's awesome.
I like how you can jump in midair ("last level" ;) )
This is awesome! And collecting speed and jumps is an idea I don't remember from anywhere else.

Painty Painty

Pretty good!

This is a game that is really good! Some level names don't make sense to be honest, but it's a puzzle, and it's not like you're gonna make all the tiles brown on the chocolate level. It is fun, but it gets kind of boring after a while. The buttons on the top of the canvas are all paint-style and it's not very clear what each on is, so maybe you could add a controls section in-game.
By the way, you get a 4/5 from me.

Tank Search Tank Search

Stuck on 25 =P

But anyway, all it is is that you find a tank with really low alpha just smacked somewhere into the picture. I was expecting lots of different tanks with the NG tank hidden somewhere like where's Waldo...
Some took me some time, others I just click next and it was there. Happened to me about five times now
So to wrap it up, the 'low alpha' concept works, but for 100 levels? It's being overused. Maybe create the tank with clouds or waves and make the user find it.
~Janj

Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix) Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix)

epic

This is epic. And I've finally found it. The thing is, I can't decide what I should use it in. Maybe a game? A level? A movie? I can't decide. And you don't want to "un-epic-ify" it, either.
I don't know if it's possible to improve. Epic.